Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Stuffed Mushrooms {My Way!}

{Mushrooms stuffed with pork & spinach
Use beaten eggs as the binding agent}


{Slightly pan-fried}
{Tomato sauce with garlic, olive oil,
 & green onion.  Salted to taste.}
{Add mushrooms to sauce and simmer
for about 20 min.}
This is what I call impromptu cooking-- no recipes to follow so I just use whatever I have at home.   It's actually more fun for me to experience with different ingredients & amounts of spices than  strictly following some recipe.  Sometimes, it doesn't come out the way I envision it to be, but hey that's a lesson learned, right?  And sometimes, it does exceed my expectations.  This stuffed mushroom dish fits into the latter category (Big smile on my face!).
Hope everyone is having a good week & try to embrace healthy eating. 

11 comments:

  1. Oh my god, that looks AMAZING!
    Seriously craving some stuffed mushrooms now...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely put, "embrace the healthy eating". Yesterday I have just posted something related on my "professional" blog: How I grew up while watching a baby.

    Oh, and you are less present on your blog then before! We miss you! ;)

    http://lifecoachingandholistictherapy.com/2012/06/13/how-i-grew-up-while-watching-a-baby/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I've been a little busier lately...but I'll try to update the blog a little more often. :)

      Delete
  3. Looks delicious!!
    un kiss
    RocĂ­o
    http://elclosetderocio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, I have to ty it. It looks yummy. Have a nice evening. Xoxo V.V.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog! I'm your new follower on gfc and Bloglovin! I'll be really happy if you follow me back :) Kisses from Italy, Lucy www.tpinkcarpet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. yum! those look delicious.
    xxxo
    ola
    www.stylesbyola.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I wasn't vegetarian I would be drooling. As it is it still sounds like a great recipe :) xox

    http://myobsessiondujour.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks delicious!!!!
    xoxo
    http://melminho.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete