Here are the rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link back.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Pass this onto 10 newly discovered blogs and let them know they received the award.
Jessica Cai from Stylized Luxe was kind enough to pass the Versatile Blogger Award to me. Thank you Jessica! I am very flattered :).
It's hard to choose which blogs I will pass this awards to because there are too many good ones out there. To me, it's like trying to pick out my favorite flower branch from the picture above. But I guess I have to follow the rules. So here are my choices (even though I wish I could name everyone):
Seven random tidbits about me:
- My dad (not my mom) was the one who mostly dressed me when I was young. He used to buy me all these little cute outfits for school.
- I moved to the United States after the first semester of my senior year in high school. I finished the remaining high school year here & graduated with a class full of strangers to me. I won the Principle's Award for Science that year and "my" class didn't know who I was at the Senior Award Banquet. :)
- I have met a lot of inspiring people in my life, but to me, my mom is the hardest working woman I've known.
- I graduated college & graduate school with honors.
- I hate cigarette smokes. I feel so suffocated if someone around me is smoking.
- I love pasta and cannot have enough of it.
- I have been told to have a photographic memory when it comes to clothes. My coworkers are always surprised that I tend to remember what they have worn. It's funny because when it comes to direction, I just cannot remember anything, no matter how hard I try. :)